Friday, November 21, 2014
Thanksgiving Feast With Mrs. Davis Class
Yesterday and today I helped Mrs. Davis and her students with Thanksgiving crafts and their feast. I cant express what an amazing time I had. I absolutely adore children and Kal-El actually loved having me in his class. We hand painted and made little plates for all the children to take home to their parents. One of the things that really stuck out to me was how personalities are almost fully formed by age 5. The research is SO true. You can tell which children are the nurturers, the rebellions, the artists. Its truly fascinating and every last one of them, even the ones that are a challenge are SO so special. I wish people could understand that it is absolutely unnecessary to put your hand on a child to teach them. They are so smart and trusting and so many better ways :) All of the children dressed up and Kal-El was proud of his outfit that Aunt Shane made him. We will keep it forever! Today was also the first day I got to eat lunch with Kal-El. I've been meaning to do it ever since parents got the clearance to come. It was a lot of fun. I got proposed to at least 4 times today. All the girls played in my hair and the boys asked if they could marry me LOL! I even had one little boy who kept sniffing me and telling me that I smelled like "sugar sticks". Umm Love. Them. To. Pieces. Every last one of them. I also really dont have enough nice things that I can say about Mrs. Davis. She has made K's Kindergarten experience so wonderful and I'm so grateful for her. I cant wait to help again with Christmas crafts :)
Snakes....what K is thankful for LOL ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)











No comments:
Post a Comment