Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kal-El Turns 6!

Its a bit hard to believe. It seems like yesterday that I was planning his big 5 year superman party :) We always have his birthday about a week or so after he turns. For one parties are a huge undertaking and often times I need a little extra time. Its also gives Spring a chance to roll in a little more and hopefully warm things up! We had a very laid back day on March 20th. We let him pick lunch....of course he picked Umi's so he could enjoy octopus :) He even got to wear the chefs hat...not something they normally do but K's face is a familiar fixture at that restaurant! I usually pick him up a little walmart cake and let him chose the theme but this year he said he wanted cheesecake with cherries on top so thats what he got! We had an awesome day! He even got an early present from his grandparents... a green ukulele. Its such a quiet gift! Thanks guys ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive