Saturday, June 6, 2015

Kindergarden Graduation!

Chris and I are so proud of our baby. Its hard to believe that he is 6 yrs old...let alone that Kindergarden is over and done with...forever. Tears. I dont want to cramp his style though. He is so excited about first grade and new adventures. He is my little independent superhero. I've said many times what a great year it was for him. I think Kindergarten really sets the stage for how children will feel about school in general. I'm forever grateful  that his experience is a positive one!
  For the actual day of graduation we dressed Kal-El up like his name sake. Of course! lol I always tell him that if he does to a job interview one day and his undershirt is frowned upon then he's just simply too cool for that job. Word. I mean that. Geek for like! ;) Also, like I always tell him. The world is never too big for you Super. I will love and adore you until my last breath.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive