Wednesday, July 8, 2009
I love you!
I talked early when I was a baby. VERY early. In sentences. If you know me I'm sure you have absolutely no trouble believing this. Well for the past 3 days now my baby boy who will be only 4 months old the 20th of this month mimics me saying "I love you" perfectly. There is very little question as to what he is saying. I'm going to try and capture him doing this and put it on video if I can figure out how to post it! You wont believe it until you hear it. It's precious. I've tried other phrases and simple one words like "mama" and "dada" but he only shows a preference for the phrase " I love you". Too sweet. We head to the doctor tomorrow for his post op follow up. Thank God we were able to see his pediatrician here instead of having to drive back to Birmingham. I'm going to ask the doctor if we can go ahead and start him on some simple solids. His 4 month immunizations are on the 23rd of this month and he told us we could introduce some simple fruits and veggies at that time. So I'm kind of hoping he'll give us the go ahead since its less than a 2 week difference and Kal-el already shows interest in food and likes his rice cereal. Can't wait to see how much he weighs now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

i goo!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww post a video!!!!
ReplyDelete