Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kal-el's first 4th of July

Our family had a wonderful 4th of July. It didnt go exactly like we planned though. Instead of going over to Aunt Shanes house and enjoying the pool we cooked over at our house and ate next door at my grandmothers. Chris is awesome on a grill! We enjoyed the best food I've had in awhile. My mom made her delicious blueberry cake with cream cheese. It did not disappoint. I felt bad for Kal-el who only had yucky formula to dine on LOL. But he got lots and lots of attention so he was more than happy. He wants to be held all the time. We passed him around so much he's probably sore :) I'll be glad when he's old enough to enjoy the fireworks! Chris and I had a chance to go out to a friends for a get together after we spent time with the family. I really enjoyed us being able to have some time to ourselves but we both missed baby K and by the end of the night we were ready to be home! Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th as well!

1 comment:

Blog Archive