Should of known the minute that I got preggars that the way I like to eat could pose a problem! Let's just say I was more than happy not to deprive "us" of anything! lol This was a joy UNTIL the day after birth I still looked a good 4 months pregnant or more. It was explained to me that this was very common for women who had given birth via C section and I was assured the swelling would go down in 2 weeks. Well much to my pleasure it did however much to my demise at that point I just looked FAT. I was no longer pregnant and had no excuse. I know, I know, I had just given birth and was being much too hard on myself, BUT the whooping 75 pounds I gained during pregnancy on my 5 foot frame made it impossible for me to even feel good must less be happy about my appearance. The first few weeks I decided that I was just going to focus on the most precious gift that God has even given me THEN try to tackle my new plus size girth! I ate smaller portions and breastfeed and lost 45 pounds in the first 2 months without really having to work at it. I was thrilled! I started back to work when Kal-el was 9 weeks old by then I had lost another 5 pounds. So here I am 3.5 months postpartum and I have lost 62 pounds as of this morning! This last month I've tried harder than ever with the diet part..I've been low carbin it, which is how I would always diet when I was modeling and it always has done wonders even though I walk around salivating and wanting to hump bread LOL! I have now decided that to finish loosing the rest of my baby weight and tone up I'll need to incorporate some exercise. I want the remaining pounds off faster and I think this is the only way. I plan on shooting a few more times even though I technically refer to myself as retired. I at least want to do it for fun and having a goal in the near future will help me stay motivated. My mom and I now walk 3 miles a day to together, lots of hills, really kicks my butt. I hope to work up to alot more but there are 3 very steep hills on our walk and I can already tell its helping with the toning process. Last night we carried Kal-el to Delbert Park and walked there. It was great, he enjoyed it so much! Here are some pics of our walk and I picture of where I hope to be back at within 4 months..Wish me luck!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

.jpg)
Girl you look GORGEOUS now! You are working so hard and already look like a GLAMOUR MODEL.. Quit beating yourself up!!!!
ReplyDelete