Last night Chris and I took Kal-el and Mimsy to see a movie. I was so pleased with our selection. Avatar exceeded all expectations that I had for it and I went into thinking it would be really good. When we arrived we didn't realise that the movie was being shown in 3d so we had to all purchase the glasses that came along with it. What a treat! We arrived a little early so we went into the little game room and hopped in the picture booth and played a few games. We headed into the theater just in time for the feature to begin. I must say that this movie was not only one of the most enjoyable movies that I have ever seen but the most touching as well. It was an absolute visual feast. Very one of a kind movie. It did exactly what going to the movies are supposed to do to you. Make you feel better than you did when you arrived. We all felt very fuzzy. Kal-el was so "fuzzy" he decided he would sleep for the entire 3 hours. He is the best baby to take out. We love going to the movies its one of our favorite past times as a family!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve Eve...Family trip to the movies!
Last night Chris and I took Kal-el and Mimsy to see a movie. I was so pleased with our selection. Avatar exceeded all expectations that I had for it and I went into thinking it would be really good. When we arrived we didn't realise that the movie was being shown in 3d so we had to all purchase the glasses that came along with it. What a treat! We arrived a little early so we went into the little game room and hopped in the picture booth and played a few games. We headed into the theater just in time for the feature to begin. I must say that this movie was not only one of the most enjoyable movies that I have ever seen but the most touching as well. It was an absolute visual feast. Very one of a kind movie. It did exactly what going to the movies are supposed to do to you. Make you feel better than you did when you arrived. We all felt very fuzzy. Kal-el was so "fuzzy" he decided he would sleep for the entire 3 hours. He is the best baby to take out. We love going to the movies its one of our favorite past times as a family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment