Christmas is offically in the air now. I find it hard to believe that its already the 18th of December! As part of our usual holiday festvities here at work, we head over to Steve's house for our office Christmas party. We always have such a great time. This year was a little more eventful than usual. We were all sitting around talking and as Steve begin doing sort of a year end review I happen to look over towards the dining room table at what appears to be black smoke billowing up towards the ceiling. I looked off for a half a second and was like... no that wasnt real. I dared to look again and there were bright red and yellow flames danceing around all over the table. Just a side note I have a tendency to totally freeze when danger happens..NOT GOOD! I dont understand why I do this b/c I think very fast on my feet and I'm pretty high strung so it just doesnt make since. The only words out of my mouth were "Umm I think there is something on fire" in a calm almost scarey monotone voice! Of course everyone else screams and jumps into a plan of action as I look on.Thank goodness no one was hurt and the only thing that was really damanged ended up being a center piece! I had a great time but by the time the night was over I was ready to get home to my boys!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Office Christmas Party
Christmas is offically in the air now. I find it hard to believe that its already the 18th of December! As part of our usual holiday festvities here at work, we head over to Steve's house for our office Christmas party. We always have such a great time. This year was a little more eventful than usual. We were all sitting around talking and as Steve begin doing sort of a year end review I happen to look over towards the dining room table at what appears to be black smoke billowing up towards the ceiling. I looked off for a half a second and was like... no that wasnt real. I dared to look again and there were bright red and yellow flames danceing around all over the table. Just a side note I have a tendency to totally freeze when danger happens..NOT GOOD! I dont understand why I do this b/c I think very fast on my feet and I'm pretty high strung so it just doesnt make since. The only words out of my mouth were "Umm I think there is something on fire" in a calm almost scarey monotone voice! Of course everyone else screams and jumps into a plan of action as I look on.Thank goodness no one was hurt and the only thing that was really damanged ended up being a center piece! I had a great time but by the time the night was over I was ready to get home to my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment