I've decided that I will reflect back periodically and update my blog on things that occurred at the same time the previous year or earlier. This will be primarily so Super can enjoy and hear about what transpired in the upcoming months before he arrived and even sooner! Last year at Christmas I was very pregnant. Chris and I were so anxious to become parents. I can remember like yesterday barely fitting on Nannie's couch and being pretty ready for my little one to arrive even though I still had a good three months to go I looked like I was ready to pop! I can remember looking down at my stomach and watching it move all over the place. Even though its not near as sweet as having the love of my life here with me everyday to hold and love on I sometimes do miss those little and NOT so little kicks and knowing he was in my tummy growing . Its just amazing to me how God created everything to work so perfectly and how grateful I was/am to be part of that miracle. Here we are one year later and I'm so happy that Kal-el gets to enjoy his first Christmas on the outside with the rest of us. Here are some pictures of your very pregnant Mommy, Kal-el and all the members of your family who loved you very much before we ever meet you and were anxiousy awaiting your arrival!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
This time last year.....Christmas 2008
I've decided that I will reflect back periodically and update my blog on things that occurred at the same time the previous year or earlier. This will be primarily so Super can enjoy and hear about what transpired in the upcoming months before he arrived and even sooner! Last year at Christmas I was very pregnant. Chris and I were so anxious to become parents. I can remember like yesterday barely fitting on Nannie's couch and being pretty ready for my little one to arrive even though I still had a good three months to go I looked like I was ready to pop! I can remember looking down at my stomach and watching it move all over the place. Even though its not near as sweet as having the love of my life here with me everyday to hold and love on I sometimes do miss those little and NOT so little kicks and knowing he was in my tummy growing . Its just amazing to me how God created everything to work so perfectly and how grateful I was/am to be part of that miracle. Here we are one year later and I'm so happy that Kal-el gets to enjoy his first Christmas on the outside with the rest of us. Here are some pictures of your very pregnant Mommy, Kal-el and all the members of your family who loved you very much before we ever meet you and were anxiousy awaiting your arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment