Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lunches with Super

My favorite lunches...are the ones where I get to see my favorite little man in the whole wide world, my wonderful husband, and my precious grandparents! Chris and I have different work schedules so he is with Kal-el during the mornings and heads off to work in the evenings...its vice versa for me. It is always such a special treat when they meet me for lunch since I dont have time to drive all the way home from my job. We have done this a few times a month ever since I went back to work when Super was almost 9 weeks old. Now he is 9 months old going on 10 and I'm so happy to say that we still have are bi monthly (sometimes more) lunches. Today we went to our local buffet. This works out great for Kal-el b/c he is so over baby food at this point and has a varity of foods to choose from. It worked equally well for me b/c I'm once again doing a low carb diet (shoot me lol). Among the favorites Super fed himself today was crab meat, meat loaf, cream potatoes, shredded cheese,chicken, and a roll. Of course he only has a sampling or two from each food. He makes a pretty good size mess as we watch on and enjoys himself throughly the entire meal. Another trait he gets from his Mommy. Each time I get my Super baby fix at lunch it makes that particular day just a little more special!





1 comment:

Blog Archive