I've always overheard the funny, endearing, and sometimes goofy nicknames that mothers provide to their poor unsuspecting offspring. I just never thought I'd be one of them. As you know I refer to Kal-el as "Super" quite often since Kal-el IS Supermans real name so this seemed witty and not obnioxous. Well this has all changed recently. Kal-el has several new eye rolling names but as his Mommy if you laugh at them I will kick you with my stileto :) It would seem that in the Borquez house we have a real problem staying away from superheros. Mimsy invented this new nickname and it has really stuck. Kal-el has a hard figurine toy that he plays with. We found it at Nannie's house so I'm thinking it must of been Zach's. Like I said its hard and more like a 7 year olds toy but Kal-el loves it so I allow him supervised visits with it. Its a figurine of The Thing from Fantastic Four. Kal-el is so robust and ALL boy so we refer to The Thing as his "baby". Its so sweet makes me laugh! Mimsy playfully started calling Kal-el "Ting Ting" for The Thing. When he is not being lovingly called a big orange rock creature from Marvel comics I have yet another name for my sweet boy. Buddin -Buddin. You know, the sound that a car makes. I call him this because he is always on the move and he is sooo fond of the car that Poppa got him. He is ALWAYS pulling up on it! We can hardly keep up with him. I expect one of my next bloggs to be about his first step he is SO close to offically walking and he is so brave it sometimes scares me! He has so much heart. He is the perfect match for Chris and I! We love you always Ting Ting Buddin Buddin Hulk Super Munckin TallyW! :-)
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment