Monday, April 5, 2010

Extended Easter..Visit with Aunt Kiki

This evening when I got off work Mimsy and I carried Super over to his Aunt Kiki's house to visit. We had planned to visit the day before, on Easter but little man ended up getting sleepy and rather fussy after dinner so we headed home instead. Aunt Vicki made Kal-el the cutest bunny cake I think I've ever seen and it was just too yummy. She also got him an adorable little stuffed easter bunny. Super adores all things stuffed. While we were sitting around talking and catching up we hear a really loud car alarm going off and couldn't understand where it was coming from. I happen to glance over at Kal-el and he has confiscated Aunt Vicki's key ring and was pressing every button on it with a mischievous look on his little face..Rotten! But we knew that :) We all had such a nice visit. We look forward to more in the future. Kal-el has a blast spending time with Aunt Vicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive