Friday, May 21, 2010

Book of the Month- Being Borquez Blog Book

Ok ok so I'm a little biased when it comes to this months book selection but I couldn't resist. When I orginally started blogging it was not without a purpose. My intentions from the start were to print my blog into a book once a year for Kal-el. I decided to do this instead of keeping a baby book this way he would have pictures as well as the stories about his family to go along with them. This March was Super's first birthday so it was time to create the first book for him! On his second birthday I'll have another made and so on. Since this was the first one I wasn't entirely sure what to expect but I couldn't be more pleased. The first time I opened it I was so happy I could of cried. This little simple book holds the story of our lives and its something I hope my little boy will always treasure and appreiate even more as he enters adulthood. I hope he passes it down to his children and their children. The day I received it I let my grandmother read it first because she doesn't use the internet and I knew she was anxious to hear what I'd been telling her about for so long.  She actually stayed up until 2am and read every single story in one night! She loved it. I have another copy ordered just for her. I can't wait to fill more pages up as we travel through this journey called life, always as a family, and come what may, always with love in our hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Please share who you printed through, I'm at my 1 year mark and wanted to print mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I mean to put that on there!..the website is blog2print.com..You will not be disappointed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you for this! Your blog book is amazing and what a wonderful gift to give to Kal-el one day! AND WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT FOR YOURSELF! (You should have taken a pic like you were doing a book signing... that would have been awesome. It's not too late to get the camera out!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive