Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST-Series Finale


To say that I'm obsessed with LOST is a gross misrepresentation of the facts. Chris and I are huge fans. Just call us "Losties." Last night we said farewell to an EPIC event that was more than a tv show to its viewers. It was a unifying force of humanity shrouded in mystery and suspense. A matharon for the mind. In my best efforts at articulation I will never be able to do the show justice in any feeble description. that I could come up with. To those that don't watch the show it evokes snickers and labels such as "the people who never leave an island and deal with unrealastic events. To those of us who were in love this this brillant show it was so much more. It encompasses psychology, mystery, sociology, philosophy, mythology. It teased us with endless mysteries, metaphors, and foreshadowing. To even compare it to another show cheapens its greatness. It's been a 6 year span of television that will be greatly missed. Farewell LOST.  4 18 15 16 23 42

Not Penny's Boat cookies!
Yummy Dharma cake
Tribute to Hurly..Mr Clucks chicken :)
Along with cokes and chips brought directly from the hatch lol


2 comments:

  1. How fun. Did you like the ending? I loved it. Not so much at first but then the more I thought about it the more I loved it.

    I just LOVE your shirts. The 1/2 off was so funny. The little ones shirt is to cute for words. Great job on your cookies and cake! To bad we didn't live closer. We could have watched it together.

    I'm going to rewatch the whole show now on dvd to see if it seems different knowing the ending.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could of watched together also! I loved your plates :) Im going to do the same as far as re watching ..glad I found your blog lady :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive