Foundation- Love love Bobbi Brown....their entire line has yellow undertones..and I'm an "autumn" so I have tons of yellow to my skin. I would put this foundation up against any other that I've ever used. I always end up going back to it. My favorite is their Moisture Rich Foundation. The color I wear is Warm Caramel.
Eyeshadow- MAC is the go to for shadows..their colors are so rich, dense, and very highly pigmented. They however are not for the faint of heart. You really need to know alot about application when it comes to some of the more crazy colors they offer, if not you you run the risk of looking like a clown.
I primarily use two colors on a day to day basis . These may not the best choices for day time wear but you know me. I go big or go home LOL. Carbon and Club are my two favorites.
Lip Liner- MAC wins again at least for liner anyway. My favorite colors for lines are Cedar, which is now discontinued (* tears*), and Chicory. My favorite lipstick they carry is Jist.
Lipstick- Chanel baby. Their colors are so beautiful and the product feels so good on your mouth. It's a little pricey but makes for a very pretty pout! Color of choice : Ruban Rose
Eyeliner- The best I've found so far in the liquid is the super inexpensive variety. L'Oreal. I usually like liquid better as it provides a more precise line and this one seems to last through anything!
Mascara- Estee Lauder mascara can't be beat. It really packs a punch when adding volumn and length. Favorite : Magna Scopic.
False Eyelashes- Another bargain! I've had MANY different types on lashes applied during the course of photoshoots and I'll tell you the brand Ardell that can be purchased at Sally's for $3.99 can not be beat. I would put them up against just about any high end lash.
I think that pretty much covers it. I hope this is a helpful little review. Kal-el often watches me as I apply makeup in the morning and sometimes looks quite perplexed. He's a mans man and thats sooo not a bad thing :)








Gotta love that MAGNA SCOPIC MASCARA! GO ESTEE!!!! Also, i have to agree on mac eyeshadow. They are gorgeous.
ReplyDelete