Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Towel Mommy/Towel toddler ;)

So last night Kal-el actually refused to play without his shorts resting on top on his head. This was perplexing to say the least. Really, it was just a tiny bit weird. I can't imagine how my child would have ever had a weird/quirky gene ;) lol...He would actually cry and or loose his temper if we tried to remove his shirts off his head.  Super hero turned tropical shorts head man lasted a good 45 min before he relinquished them to us. Finally it hit me why he liked the idea of having something on his head. I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's because he sees Mommy's hair wrapped up in a towel after she washes it every other evening. How precious. Kal-el is so observent. He takes in EVERYTHING  and misses nothing not even my nightly girly regimens.
Why he would want to mimic this particular look
is completely beyond me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive