Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Blogging Anniversary to Being the Borquez's

Wow, it's hard to believe that it has been a year ago today, infact almost down to the hour that I began to put our lives on the pages of the Being the Borquez's blog. I love spending time sharing our lives with my readers. I have always had a passion for writing so it's no suprise to me that I'm totally addicted to this past time of mine. So to celebrate this occasion my new blog design will be up and running by tomorrow. I hope everyone likes it as much as I do. I look forward to many years of blogging as I mainly keep this blog so I can print it off every year as a memory book for Kal-el and our family. If there is anything you would like to see more of, anything particular subject you'd like me to address, or if you simply have a question please feel free to ask. Once again, thank you so much for being loyal readers and taking an interest in my little family. Happy Blogging!

With Love XOXO,
 Lauren Borquez 

1 comment:

Blog Archive