I wouldn't call it a craving by any means but for some reason one of the only things that my tummy can handle right now is an......Egg Sandwich. Not sure why. I'm not even fond of eggs really but yesterday at lunch it hit me that I could probably handle it and might even enjoy it! So thats what I had...an Egg Sandwich with no mayo and a couple of pieces of bacon and it did the trick. Not sure what next week will bring but the eggs have it this week!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Symptoms?...Already!
So I am only 5 weeks pregnant but wow am I ever aware of it! I was a good 8 weeks into my last pregancy before I started having symptoms but thats definately not the case this time. If you know me you know how much I love food. These days I'm pretty much revolted by my former love. Sweets and desserts really turn me off at the moment. This is coming from someone who typically would welcome something sweet after almost any meal. I've lost a about 3 pounds so far. I'm able to keep food down I just don't want very much of it. It's actually helping me to keep a healthy mind set this time around. When I was preggo with Kal-el I did what many first time mothers do and cashed in my one time pass to eat like a piggy. I think I was already up 10lbs at this point in my last pregancy. Being more conscience of my eating will also help when I'm chasing around a two year old late in my pregnancy!
I wouldn't call it a craving by any means but for some reason one of the only things that my tummy can handle right now is an......Egg Sandwich. Not sure why. I'm not even fond of eggs really but yesterday at lunch it hit me that I could probably handle it and might even enjoy it! So thats what I had...an Egg Sandwich with no mayo and a couple of pieces of bacon and it did the trick. Not sure what next week will bring but the eggs have it this week!
I wouldn't call it a craving by any means but for some reason one of the only things that my tummy can handle right now is an......Egg Sandwich. Not sure why. I'm not even fond of eggs really but yesterday at lunch it hit me that I could probably handle it and might even enjoy it! So thats what I had...an Egg Sandwich with no mayo and a couple of pieces of bacon and it did the trick. Not sure what next week will bring but the eggs have it this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

hmmmm :)you know i love my biscuits right now...
ReplyDelete