Monday, December 6, 2010

I think we need some Static Guard!

 Oh boy! Talk about embarrassing. Envision this little story with me if you will....Chris is about 2 weeks into his his job with Norfolk Southern Railway. Everything has gone really great for him so far and he's really enjoying the job.  Last week he had to make several trips to Memphis on the train. Before each trip he must go to the local yard and wait on the train that he will be traveling on with the engineer. The breakroom is a great place to pass the time. On Tuesday I received the following text from my husband :
 "Lauren guess what?" I was just in the breakroom and a pair of your thongs got caught up in the laundry with my shirt and your underwear fell out in the middle of the breakroom floor"

  OMG I was totally mortified! Apparently one of the guys that saw told Chris he had dropped his "handkerchief". I asked Chris which pair made their debut and exactly how many people saw this tragedy?!. I breathed a sigh of relief to find out it was at least one of the prettier, newer pair I own. I can just see the look on Chris's face when he looked down and saw my panties on the floor. Yikes! lol NEVER a dull moment around here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive