Just woke up from a short little nap with Super. We spent the day dinning on a very yummy Mexican lunch in honor of one very special lady that we adore. Tomorrow is my Aunt Shane's birthday but we let the celebrations begin a day early. We had so much fun. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. I feel like I have a second mother. We talk almost daily and I never doubt that she's there for me when I need her. Her and Kal-el have the sweetest little relationship. He will kiss her on the computer screen but has not yet said her name. We are working on that! However, they also have almost daily phone conversations and Kal-el tells her stories about the dogs in his life. The conversations sounds alot like this "bow wow wow wow". At least on his end anyway :) Too cute! Zach made his mommy the most delicious cupcakes I think that I have ever tasted. I usually don't even care for chocolate but WOW maganifico! We may have to put him and Lea in charge of the baked birthday goods from now on. Today was a total success my only regret was that Chris Bear had to work and couldn't make it. I'll make sure he doesn't miss the next one though..because a certain little superhero I know will be turning 2! Happy happy Birthday Aunt Shane we love you so much!
The pretty birthday lady :)
With frosting on her nose! :)
Aunt Shane and Uncle Raymond
Zach helping Kal-el have a little fun :)
Zach & Lea
Love them to pieces..look at these yummo cupcakes!
Please excuse the food in my teeth..I gets DOWN when I'm prego
Big boy feeding himself
Is that a cupcake Aunt Vicki??
Stare all you like Handy Manny..this is MINE!
It was gone in no time...told ya they were amazing!
I don't think he wants to hold you Super...
But Uncle Zach will.....
And so will Poppa..
This was taken right after Kal-el walked up to Nannie and gave her a kiss on her back...so sweet wish I could of captured it!
Aunt Shane & Super...best buddies xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment