It seems like my little man is growing and making new developments not only daily but almost down to the hour! I adore this age so much. I've said this before but I don't know how in the world I can even come close to listing all the new cute stuff he does but I want to put as many as I can think of!
- Kal-el is obsessed with BUGS. I still can't really decipher if its a love or hate relationship. All I know is that his reaction to them is VERY dramatic. He will point them out in a very theatrical fashion, gasp and proclaim .."A BUG!" or "THE BUG". It's so funny everything from a spot on the floor to his own little nippes are BUGS!
- When I ask Super "Where is baby Logan?" He smiles sweetly and points to my tummy. On a few occasions he will stick out his own tummy and point at it. Adorable!
- He will also point out all of our family members on the blog if I pull up pictures for him. We are still working on saying everyones names. He will often lean forward and kiss them as well. Sweetheart!
- He repeats tons of phrases that he hears..he will be talking in sentences in no time!
- He still has a huge love for dogs. He always says "Hi Max, Hi Ginger" but when it comes to our puppy McCoy..he squeals with delight and screams "Coy Coy Coy" They are best buddies!
- Chris's new work schedule has been a real adjustment for Kal-el. If this child could be GLUED to his daddy at ALL times he would!
- Super still LOVES Mickey Mouse and will often and at random times repeat phrases from the show..his two favorites are definitely "Oh Boy" and "Ohhhh Toddles". He also LOVES the hotdog dance and will sing "Hotdog" over and over while his busting his moves! lol :)
- When he's not in the mood for Mickey..he will yell out "Hanny Manny!" its so clear now. I know I better turn the channel fast as his tv mood as changed!
- Super still loves his nightly bubble baths. Bath time is his favorite time in general. He does ALOT of talking while playing in the water. He will point out all of his body parts and he LOVES washing his feet with the bar soap. He'll say "feet" and point for me to hand him the soap. Last week before I could stop him he touched his eye with the same hand he had been holding the soap with. I cringed and waited for his reaction. It was intense but brief.."Mama owww eye hot" I flushed his eye with water as quick as I could and tuff stuff was back to playing in no time! He says "hot" alot anyway mostly with association to the water temperature ..mostly to get a reaction out of me ..even if the water is COLD.
-Last but not least he's new favorite phrase to assert his independance is "no no no no no" accompanied by adamant head shake to let you now he means business. He says this ALOT when I ask for a bite of his food. It's hysterical. I know exactly where he gets this from!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment