Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Tradition- Tasty Tuesdays!

  Well it looks like our family may have another tradition in the making. It's no secret that we are all a very close family and I wouldn't have it any other way. I think it's unique and special that we can't get enough of each others craziness! Tasty Tuesdays came about when Mom's fiance, Larry would bring some yummy dinners over to Nannie and Poppa's about once a week or so. It would end up more often than not on a Tuesday. They would always invite us to come next door to Nannie's and partake in the mini feast with them. A very hard invitation to turn down at 6 months pregnant. Larry is an excellent cook. We would always enjoy good company and good food. This Tuesday we decided to get the entire family involved and make it something new we can enjoy if not every Tuesday at least once every month or so. I was SO happy my husband was off so he could enjoy his time with us without having to worry about getting called in. It's just not the same whenever he's not there. As a matter of fact I hate when everyone can't make it. They are always missed! We missed Zach and Lea tonight and can't wait until the next Tuesday dinner ,whenever it may fall, so they can join in on the fun ! Kal-el had a blast and was WILD with excitement that he was getting so much attention. Our first "Tasty Tuesday" was a total success and I look forward to many more!
Little man getting down on the corn :)
Tonight's Menu : Ribs, rolls, potato salad,mustard slaw, green beans and yummy corn!
Chris & Poppa such cuties..I'm biased I know :)
Aunt Shane loving on Kal-el for the 3 seconds he was STILL!
Nannie and Chris
Mom & Larry
Kal-el & Aunt Vicki
More corn and rolls please!
:)
Super with his favorite person on planet earth..DADEEE!
Super didn't like my idea of playing Apples to Apples :(
Last but not least Larry's yummy Strawberry pies!
And yes this was the 2nd one..we destroyed them LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive