Ok..the generic part first...(which I still think is completely adorable and happens to be the easy part!)
The table wear..plates, table covers etc.
These cupcake holders are HORRIBLE to put together and they are cardboard..BUT they look great in pics just don't count on using them more than once! Chris had to put them together for me..it was that bad!
Birthday Express has great character "standups"..this one on Mickey is 3.5 ft tall..great for pictures also! Not to mention all the wonderful..scene setters they offer to cover less than spectacular walls at rental facilities!
Normally I include Kal-el's picture in the invitations but this year we planned the date very last minute and on a random Tuesday
due to Chris's work schedule(fingers crossed he can make it) but I still wanted something cute for the theme that I could fill out by hand so if the date changed I wouldn't have to worry about wasted invites. I had these done by a seller on Etsy. I think they worked great!
I love the little food labels..just make them yourself and print them off on cardstock paper..super cute!
Personalized center piece :)
Whats a party without lots of various mylar balloons..its easy to make balloon bouquets your own by picking up different colors in your theme!
Don't ask I'm probably as crazy as this looks..this is to document for Kal-el how hard I work on his big day lol :)
I'm having three colors of cupcakes made..here are the fondant toppers I ordered for them to match their various colors...
I found a cute Mickey Mouse clubhouse cake picture on line and a lady my mom works with was kind enough to refer me to a new cake lady. Her cakes are just beautiful..can't wait to see the results!Of course the stars will spell Kal-el :)
I decided that instead of a candy bar this year we would go with cookies.. I wanted to go with something more toddler friendly..I didn't think it would be fair to Super to have him crying over candies he couldn't eat at HIS party!
These will be made to say Kal-el and of course Mickey instead of MinnieWe or Mom lol will attempt to make these little short cookies ourselves..wish us luck!
My favorite part would be the little dishes we are going to serve the cookies on..Mickey Hands!
Finally these adorable cake pops will be the yummy little favors..also toddler friendly..its cake on a stick!
Now for the decor.....
I love Pom poms..they are perfect to hand above the cake table..I was short on time so I ordered mine but I've heard they are pretty easy to make....
In Mickey colors :)
Along with a banner I had made to match the theme and colors....
And lastly my favorite..his main Birthday banner..its HUGE!
Thats it so far..I can't wait to see how it all comes together! :)













No comments:
Post a Comment