Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Backyard Ball!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE his outfit... he is just so adorable! Boys shouldn't be that pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to post here, but don't know how to send notes any other way! I'm brand new to he blogging world (feb 2011 was my 1st post)
    Your son is ADORABLE< omg! This shirt is too much, I need one for my nephew!! Do they come bigger? Can you share where you got it?
    Yes, we all love Superman but my sister and her husband are obsessed...obviously, lol. He has more trouble with people saying his name than I would have ever fathomed. Everyone mainly wants to call him Caleb/??? huh? haha. His name was also a spirtual thing. He is our Superman. My sister found out while pregnant he had CCAM. Stage 3, worse case they'd seen in over 60+years. His medical problems are far too long to list here, but I'll be happy to answer anything but they never thought he'd see his 1st birthday. He's now 6. :)
    Please feel free to comment on any post and I promise to reply! If there's a better way, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive