Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Logan in 4D!

  I love 4D ultrasounds! They are such a nice little surprise at the end of pregnancy. I have been so curious to see what baby Logan looks like because in the past few 2d ultrasounds that we have had his profile looked so much like Kal-el's. I knew the 4D would help confirm or deny my suspicion that our boys would favor. This first picture I think looks very much like Super, however some of the others I'm not so sure..what do you think? I know one thing this little guy seems a good bit bigger than his older brother. I was amazed that he looked so chubby already. My Mom blurted out "Hey look at Fat Albert awww"..I was mortified..she thought it was hilarious..me and Chris? lol not so much. He is going to be a good sized baby though. Kal-el better watch out :) Actually I don't think Kal-el will be phased he's got too much heart. Pray for me, with two big boys, two years apart..I feel sorry for the furniture and don't even get me started on what their teenage years will do to my health especially if Logan ends up being a little heart breaker like Super! 
I was so thrilled that Logan allowed us to get several great views of him. This was not the case with Kal-el who was stubborn during the entire ultrasound and often made grouchy faces the few times he would move his hands out of the front of his face. It all makes since now LOL.  Perhaps Logan will be a more laid back and cooperative of the two..we will just have to see! Come on June!!!




                                                              Look at all this hair already!!
                              Sweet Logan...Mommy, Daddy, and big brother can't wait to meet you!

Here's a link to Kal-el's 4D from a few years ago...I've been comparing them :)
http://beingborquez.blogspot.com/2010/01/this-time-last-yearkal-el-in-4d.html

2 comments:

Blog Archive