Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Test Run for Super....

 Yesterday I got the idea in my head that it might be a good idea to purchase a plastic newborn baby doll for Kal-el in an effort to get him accustomed to the idea of a baby brother. With 3 weeks or less to prepare I felt a pressing need to get on this task even though visions of the plastic baby flying through the air and being hit made me cringe. I know, I know, its not the real thing and plastic can in no way mimic a live breathing baby HOWEVER if nothing else but for sheer curiosity I wanted to see his level of interaction. Well, it's a good thing that I didn't take this little trial run/demo test too seriously because while he started off VERY loving to fake baby "Logee" even sharing his toys, these kind gestures eventually turned a bit sinister. A couple of eye ball gouges, and shortly after being hit with Handy Manny tools, and placed on TOP of his basketball hoop I decided this was a no go but at least found humor in it. Perhaps I should of just saved  money and purchased Logan a tiny football helmet...lol part of me is serious ;)

1 comment:

  1. Kal-el is so handsome and cute! Poor "Logee" doll. I think that once he meets his little brother that he'll be kind, sweet, give him lots of hugs and kisses, and be gentle with him. =]

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive