Thursday, June 23, 2011

Logan's One Week Weight Check

 Today Logan and I both had doctors appointments. Chris got called out so my mom had to take us, being that I can't drive just yet. We had Kal-el dressed and ready to go but decided against taking him at the last minute because he seemed to want a nap. That could be a disaster since I couldn't help manage him very well in my post surgery state. I've learned one thing very quickly about being a mommy of two. I can not stand to be away from either of them. I missed Super the entire time I was gone today!
 Everything checked out great for Moms here at my appointment. I'm healing very fast this time around. I don't think you have a choice when you have a toddler at home but I feel pretty good! The highlight of my visit was finding out that I can take baths again. I hate showers so I really look forward to my evening bath!
  Logan's first appointment consisted of the routine one week weight check. Most babies lose weight but Logan managed to maintain his exact birth weight of 7lbs 2oz. He must like those numbers, they've never changed :) He was born a good bit smaller than big brother but I was warned today that more often than not..a smaller, younger sibling will catch up and even exceed the size of older sibling. Well just have to see, but for right now he's my sweet little Logan. We go back in another week for our 2 week appointment with Dr. Melvin. Can't wait to see how much he's grown by then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive