Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy 79th Birthday Nannie!

  On October 17th my precious grandmother turned 79 years young :) Our family celebrated her birthday last night. Even though it ended up being a week later it worked out so much better because most of the family was able to come. Chris had to miss poppas birthday because of work so I was thrilled that he was off last night. Uncle Raymond just returned home from a mission trip so he was able able to join us as well. Zach and Lea had plans to head out to Memphis the next day so we had it just in time for them not to miss it either. We had a great time like always. We filled the room with laughter like only our crazy bunch can. We also managed to fill the room with soda also Oops...Kal-el spilled a drink, Aunt Shane turned hers over and then just as we were about to leave I knocked on over with Logan's carrier so we'll just say he did it ;) Yikes I felt awful. We had the clumsys! It didn't end there Super also managed to crush half of Nannie's cake. He then decided he would "accidentally" headbutt me in the face, knocking my eyelashes off one eye. Zach said "Omg I don't know which eye I need to be looking at. It was hilarious! In spite of all of our crazy antics I hope we made Nannie feel very loved. She is certainly the best mother, grandmother, and great grandmother that any of us could ever ask for. Happy 79th Birthday Nannie. We love you!
                                  Super going in for the kill lol!
                                 *Shakes head*
                                   Raise your hand if you go around the table trying to eat up everyone's cake
                                  Now throw your self to the floor when you are reprimanded lol ..oh my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive