Monday, October 24, 2011

Logan Tries Bananas!

 The original title of this post was going to be  ..Bananas over bananas....buuuuut, while baby Logee may have tolerated his first taste of fruit he wasn't exactly crazy about it. We are on day 3 now and he seems to like them a bit better. Perhaps it's an acquired taste or maybe Mommy here just forgot what a work in progress trying food for the first time can be. Especially considering how over half of it ends up on their little chins and bibs! I think I was also comparing to Super, who at the tender age of 4 months literally DEVOURED his food. I assumed Logan would be the same since he loves his milk so much. I think the one thing that I was taking for granted was his sweet little go with the flow laid back personality. It just took him a few days to get used to the idea of having an addition to his beloved bottle. A few more days of the yellow mush and we'll be moving on to ...well, orange mush. Next up ...peaches..yummy yummy :)
                                  "Mommy whats that stuff?!"
                                   "Not sure if I'm feeling this ..."
                                  "Ok Mommy what do I have to do to get my bottle back?"
                                  "Ok I'll try a second bite"
"I'm thinking I could get used to this!"

1 comment:

  1. Logan is so adorable! Look at that sweet precious little smile. =]

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive