There's still a good bit more that I want to do with our big family tree in the living room. Mom actually gave me the tree I grew up with which is a beautiful 7.5 ft tall tree. I realized pretty quickly that I needed more ornaments and embellishments because it also happens to be pretty wide but I plan to add a lot more to it next year :) Chris will want to strangle me upon reading this but I'd really like a tree in every room! Ok maybe not the bathroom but for sure our bedroom and possibly the kitchen!I love this time of year. It's so nice in the evenings when the sun goes down and there are warm sparkly lights and glitter everywhere. Ok ok I'll stop. Here are this years trees :)
Our Family Tree
The boys tree! :)
The tree topper!
Complete with custom Super heroes ..I made those as well lol ;)
The Ornaments!
Wolverine's First Appearance!
And last but not least the tree skirt surrounded by comics, I can only hope my children enjoy being geeks half as much as me and their father do! Happy tree decorating!

No comments:
Post a Comment