Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Z-Bot!

  Yesterday was my first cousin Zach's birthday. He and I were best buddies growing up and sometimes sibling- like adversaries! Our childhood years were spent playing and fighting nonstop for HOURS at Nannies house. We were most often X-men characters...him = Beast (kinda by force, sorry Z) and me..Psylocke. If he ever got an edge on me in our imaginary world I was QUICK to pull out my good ol "imaginary powers." I have countless fond memories of  growing up together. I hope he feels the same ..minus the elves I told him resided in his underwear drawer at night..aaand I hope he can also look over the fact I convinced him our grandparents were ALIENS for a few months. I love you Beast. Wishing you MANY more Happy Birthdays and a crazy family to enjoy them with! 
                                               THEN

                                                  Now :)
                                 Wild man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive