We still aren't crawling just yet but we are soooo close. Kal-el was crawling at 6 months but I know that every baby has their own pace and we aren't rushing him. He's alot more laid back than Super but he has started getting frustrated now when objects are out of reach so he's been trying harder than ever these last few days. I have a feeling that we are just days away at this point! He still absolutely adores Kal-el. He doesn't take his eyes off him for most of the day.
A couple of evenings ago he tried to fed himself so I made a new discovery. It looks like we are 2 for 2 in the left handed department...just like Mommy! Logan still looks like me but has Chris's personality and the exact opposite is true for Kal-el. It's such a fun, interesting combo. One thing is for sure our family would certainly not be complete without precious Logan. Happy 9 months Logan we love you! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment