My baby is THREE today. 3. T-H-R-E-E. I can hardly believe it! He is such a special child. Unique in more ways than I can count. Kal-el is SO full of life. I've watched him in amazement over the course of the last three years. I've watched little fingers and toes get longer, a little face slim up, and a vocabulary blossom. I've watched sweet little phases be outgrown like the Mickey Mouse hotdog dance. I've watched a growing need for independence take assertion. I've watched elmo diapers turn into Superhero underwear. I've watched a child fall in love with a brother and become a sibling. I've watched toddler emotions have meltdowns. I've watched and witnessed compassion and empathy when I have had Mommy meltdowns. I've watched Chris's face show up in so many of Kal-el's expressions and I've watched my entire personality in a 3 year old boy child. I've watched a strong will emerge in the place of just whiny protests. I've watched myself thinking I've met my match and I've watched myself confirming I've met it :) I've watched my baby become a little boy. I've watched this little Superhero steal mine and his Daddy's heart more with each passing day....and today I watched my little boy turn 3...right before my very eyes. I've cried the entire time writing this post not because I'm sad but because I'm watching God's love through you....I love you Thomas Kal-El Borquez your the Superman of my heart. Happy 3rd birthday baby boy!
We had a little lunch today just so we could celebrate the actual day of his birth before his big party :)
First picture as a 3 year old...sound asleep :)
This picture shows everything that a 3 year old birthday lunch should be!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

Sweet post!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Happy birthday to your little man. =]
ReplyDelete