Me : Yes! You and Logan will get to go sit in his lap and talk to him!
Kal-el : Him bite me?
Me : LOL No Kal-el he doesn't bite...
K: Him give me presents?
Me : Not exactly...
K: I no like him Mommy, Logan go..
This was the conversation that Kal-el and I had last night. Today after his shot at the doctors office he was a little more excited about seeing the bunny. Mom and I took the boys as soon as the mall opened, did a little shopping, and waited on the Easter Bunnys 11:00 arrival. Kal-el was more interested in the bunnys stuff then the actual bunny. Logan on the other hand enjoyed every moment of the interaction with the furry rabbit holding him! This picture looks much like our Santa picture..A very apprehensive Kal-el and a very thrilled little Logan :)
My EXACT feelings on waffle fries ;)

So precious! Logan seems to not mind the Easter Bunny. Kal-el's expression with the bunny makes me giggle. So cute!
ReplyDelete