Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!

 Last night Chris and I took the boys out for a little Trick or Treating! We made sure to stop by each family members home so they could see our little pirate and parrot :) We all had an awesome time. My favorite line of the night was when we  pulled into our first stop, the village neighborhood, and Chris asked Kal-El if he would share his candy...Super looked right at him and said "Nope sorry Daddy its all for me NONE for you!" We laughed so hard because he said it so politely! I carried the stroller for Logan because I knew with him being a brand new walker that we would still end up carrying him a lot. Sooo glad we brought it! Super loved the idea of going door to door for "treats" however he didn't love actually saying Trick or Treat. He opted to just hold out his bag. When I told him that was rude he replied "I not rude , I shy!" LOL sweet boy! We started at Nannie's house then made our way to Mimsy's, then Aunt Vickis, and finally Aunt Shane's house. Kal-El got to be on the other end of the door at Aunt Shane's because they have quite a few trick or treaters in their neighborhood. He did NOT like the idea of handing candy out to other children. He cried out in anger and ranted about us "wasting" it. He wasn't shy about saying that! We had a great night. I just wish I had more skittles to steal out of bags! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute costumes! I love the pictures... the one with the dog is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive