It's been 10 days since I've blogged. I know, I know bad bad blogger. I've spoiled everyone with 3x a week in posts in the past. I intended these pictures to be part of last weeks Wordless Wednesday post but wordless didn't happen...primarily because we were busy building, cutting, and painting a plywood Mystery Machine! It was a lot of work but tons of fun. We start the villains next week and that will be an even bigger project in terms of detail! After spending all day working on crafts we also spent the night with Mom and Larry on Wednesday night. Chris came over for a low carb dinner with us before heading out on the train to Memphis that night. We had lots of fun and got lots accomplished .
The next day I received all my printables from Piggy Bank Parties. They were nothing short of amazing! I got to work on having the large backdrop poster printed. This one is a bit larger than my other ones so I found myself spending more time creating something to mount it to before I mounted it to the actual back board itself. Once all was done I was super happy with the results. I still need to add tri color tissue poms before its complete but the hard part is out of the way with 2 months to spare woo hoo!
I took a day off of Friday and got a little shopping done...with Kal-El. Seriously never a dull moment. I will NEVER take him around bras again.."Mommy you so silly you
don't need beige boobies get a green one so you have big green
boobies...I love green...what color boobies you want tomorrow" Then he
karate chopped all the garments on our way out complete with "hi-ya"
sound effects. Really nice. He's the hilarious love of my life!
Last night I reluctantly agreed to a repeat of the spend the night party at Mom's..sans me. I say reluctantly bc this will only be the 2nd time I've woken up to little faces NOT being there in the morning. I'm not judging but I dont see how some moms do it. I really don't think I could go on a trip without them. With that being said it was super nice to have a date night with my handsome hubby. :) We went to see a hilarious movie and enjoyed some UFC fights with friends. Next weekend is when the real fight takes places...Chris Bears...ugh..let the nerves begin. He's worked SO hard once again and this time I'm sure he will actually get to depend his belt. I can't wait to see him in action :)
Well, that sums up most of our week. I'll do a better job of keeping up and keeping my camera charged. Several of these shots are from my cell phone so sorry about the quality. :)
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)


No comments:
Post a Comment