Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Count Down to Scooby Doo Live!

   A count down in more than one way! First, in two days we are taking the boys to Scooby Doo live! I'm so excited and I know the boys will be thrilled. Chris and I are driving the boys up to Kentucky tomorrow to spend the night one last time at Larry's farm house. He and Mom sold it this month so staying there will definitely be bitter sweet. The Scooby show is about an hour away from the farm so we'll all head out Thursday to catch the 4:00pm showing. Chris will most likely be called out early Friday morning so looks like we'll be making the 4 hour drive back the same night. I have two thoughts on that. One it better be the BEST show ever and two Super better not have any flash backs from the Elmo live play that destroyed all of our nerves lol! ;) Still, I can't wait!
  Kal-El's party is also less than a month away. My baby will be FOUR! I can hardly type that. Insane. 4 f-o-u-r. Ok I'll stop. I can't wait for him to see all the Scooby doo decor and his table set up for his party that I have been working on. I know he'll love it!
  I'm trying to get back into the routine of blogging as much as I did but I really feel like it should be quality over quantity..and I was blogging a TON before...almost every other day. I will do better on Wordless though for sure! I do plan to pick back up and blog more often as soon March is wrapped up. Its a very busy month for me business and party wise. I sometimes wish people would be more understanding and supportive of that. I've had a lot of personal accomplishments in a very short amount of time in the party world and sometimes I feel like my party peers and my sweet husband are the only ones who really give me kudos but thats more than enough. I think my biggest fan might just be my oldest super hero! He tells me every night that he's working on my princess party and that he's a party planner. I'm pretty lucky..I have a total of 3 boys in this house that know just how to make my heart melt and everything I do they are my inspiration...thats especially true for my party planning! I will have lots of pictures when we return from our road trip so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive