Because its been awhile and this little gets more hilarious and charming by the day! I pulled these directly off facebook bc I certainly dont want to forget and if it werent for those updates I would of forgotten everything on slow blogging months. Enjoy the recap :D
- Kal-El on anatomy...
"I have a skeleton but it has no bones"
Me: Yes you do have bones, thats what comprise your skeleton..
K: Nope, your wrong. I'm made up of little pieces of chicken bc you
dont let me get bones when I get chicken bc they are choke hazards.
Me : Oh well in that case no worries about osteoporosis!
K: Or wolf-ES (wolves)!
LOL typical daily convo in this house
- Wow
Lauren jr mini control freak is now trying to ban me from ice cream
flavors that he likes...like he owns rights to cotton candy. Hes
screaming at me to oder nilla or chocolate only. This lady thinks we are
nuts. Wouldnt be the first time lol!
-Kal-El : Quit telling me what to do it makes me nervous and I dont like you being in charge here.
- I
don't know if I've ever been more proud of Kal-El. He is sharp
witted,charming, and loving in general but when he shows compassion and a
willingness to care for others it touches my heart like nothing else.
Tonight he asked me to help him write a letter to the new little boy or
girl that may move in our house after we move. He wants to tell them
about the location of the fire ant beds and to please be careful bc they
are dangerous.
- Kal-El
knows me too well....I found him watching the news (following the tragic OK city tornadoes) and he looked up at
me and said "Are you going to make my donate my rescue bots?" Sweet.
Innocent. Clever. Children.
- Kal-El
is SO my child. He's walking around whining "Well now that I have an
upper respiratory fection nooooone willllll playyy with meee, I'll have
to find a new family..you were supposed to take caaaare of meee now Im
so sick" D.R.A.M.A..he barely has a sniffle.
-Kal-El has a beetle named Baloney... he "NEEDS" him to go in the restaurant with us....this is going to be a LONG day lol.
- I've
been sneaking some of Kal-El's pretty oversized seashells for my
nautical themed shoot with Pottery Barn. Today he caught me. He
said....bahaha ..."The party is over, now we have a problem!"
- Free
J.Cole concert in Wal Wart tonight..aka Kal-El singing power trip to the
top of his lungs..♪♫ "Would you believe me if I said I'm in looooove"
followed by "Happy Mothers Day Mommmmyyy ♪♫ "
- I'm
sure there was a way for Kal-El to be more embarrassing at lunch
today...although Im not sure what could top this...we just HAD to pick
the Fiesta Restaurant in MS with a dang stage. We all had the "pleasure"
of watching Super dance and crawl across the stage in an attempt to woo
a little girl that was trying to have lunch with her family. It was
seriously a cross between Jennifer Lopez's remake of Flash Dance and
Magic Mike
- Me: You need to share your toys with your brother!
Kal-El : Ok, I splain (explain) to him....
K to Logan: I need to share with you but I really cant and I'm
sorry...you need to stay away bc all my toys are choke hazards..got it?!
I said share NOT manipulate lol and last time I checked Logan couldnt get a book or 6 inch dinosaur down his throat! LOL
- Kal-El
has is asking if he can take 2 girls with him to see Superman when it
comes out. This can NOT be starting already. He's SO serious.
- I'm
SO tired....after quite literally having the fight of the century with
Kal-El when I told him it was time to leave the park this afternoon. I'm
talking hair pulling, bite dodging, blow for blow action. Meanwhile
Chris is trying to load Logan AND our mastiff horse of a dog in car. The
last words everyone at the park heard while we drove off into the
sunset was "THIS is the worst day of MY life..I'll never get to play
again" Pretty sure we look like a circus half the time we are out! ;)
-I'm
DONE drawing Kal-El....you can't please a narcissistic 4 yr old that
wants a daily self portrait and literally thinks he's Superman lol..."
My eyes are prettier than that, this looks crazy, you forgot my cape"
- Chris had to spank Kal-El for being to rough with Logan..his response " what now..see Im not crying " Super has heart LOL
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment