Saturday, June 1, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

   I thought I'd better post something sense my sweet family is having Kal-El and Logan picture withdrawal lol! I never intend to get behind on blog posts but it does happen with all that we have going on right now. We are still in the process of moving so everything in our home is either in a box or waiting to go in one. We are super excited and close the 14th of June. The editorial calender is also pretty crazy with my business until after June so thats still keeping some of my very active blogging at bay. I'll have a nice rest period after Logan's party and I'll dedicate more picture time after that for sure! In the mean time heres a super informal post of our Memorial Day lunch at Nannie's and our lunch today...you know just to prove we haven't fallen off planet Earth ;) We are trying to get lots of Nannie and Poppa time in bc I know we wont see them everyday after we move to Florence. More detailed moving posts coming soon...but its a start!
                                The older boys on the grill while Logan and I relaxed :)
                              Kal-El hiding hush puppies from Nannie today ;)
                                 My baybeeeeeee <3 p="">
                                     Lying with a straight face about the hush puppies lol!
                                  Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive