Monday, December 16, 2013

December Nights!

   I had entertained the idea of doing the days of Christmas posts each night and quickly abandoned that fleeting thought as soon as it entered lol! Thats one of the reasons I blog a bit less now. I was doing it for everyone but me...almost forgetting why I started in the first place...to archive our lives as a family. The pressure of Wordless Wednesday and others urging me to post was too much for me to deal with. Blogging was getting in the way of us actually living and it took all the enjoyment out of it! I love it again now and dont plan to overkill it so the days of Christmas post would be far too much on my plate!
  It's really starting to feel like the holidays at the Borquez house. So neat how the "magic" just kind of kicks in. Chris and I got the boys shopping done yesterday. My sweet grandparents were kind enough to come over and watch Kal-El for us. We took Logan with us...hes a handful for them and its not like he would know whats going on with Santa at his age anyway :) I cant believe we got it done in a few short hours. I didnt even snap a picture! There was a very funny convo that took place in Target while we were shopping
An elderly Caucasian man heard me say "but we still HAVE to get matching jp's for Christmas eve night..we are nowhere near done really...he walked over to Chris and said.."hang in there my brother just try to hang in there" LOL We all cracked up :) 
 We really enjoyed watching all the Christmas shows that come on the evenings. We all pile up on the couch and watch them and its time that I wouldnt trade for anything. One of the very best parts is the fact that Logan is actually able to sit and enjoy them and interact with us. He's learning and talking is really starting to take off now. So very proud of him :) Here are a few pictures of our boys..Im sure there will be lots more to come! We still have to bake cookies for santa, and work on a gingerbread house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive