Last night Santa came to visit the railroad. I was so happy Chris was off and able to take us to his job to see the big guy. Its always fun for the boys to see the trains to! The trip went the complete opposite as I would of expected. Kal-El had very warm reactions to Santa after only a little initial hesitation. :) Logan had a complete meltdown over him and wouldnt go anywhere near him! Thats the reason there's only a pic of Kal-El in the official picture :) After pictures they provided hamburgers and refreshments. While we were enjoying ourselves I noticed Logan started to feel a little warm. By the time we arrived back home his fever was 101. Poor baby. I treated his fever bc he was pretty miserable acting and settled in with my boys to watch some redbox movies :) Im pretty low on sleep as I type and Ill be taking Logan to see Dr. Melvin soon. Hoping its just his ears but I need to get him well so he can enjoy Christmas! I'm still laughing looking at this smile plastered across Super's face as he sits in Santa's lap!
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)


No comments:
Post a Comment