Hello! :) Its me! I have so much blog catching up to do I dont even know where to start. We have all been too busy living life. I really dont have alot of sit down time anymore....ever! I wouldnt trade it for the world but blogging requires me to keep a camera charged, images shot then uploaded, and time to sit and actually type and compose said pictures. Yeah, thats a rarity these days for sure. The last month I blogged was June so Ill fill in on what our July and August have been like so far! :)
I turned 29 again for the 3rd time on the 21st ;) I had an amazing birthday with the family. We changed up the usual Fiesta and decided to go to Umi's. Everything was fabulous. Kal-El really impressed us with how open minded he is in regards to trying new things. He sampled and fell in love with Octopus....literally ate every bite....with chopsticks. I was impressed! I was also impressed with my cake this year....Harley Quinn...doesnt get anymore perfect than that! It was a great evening with my family. Chris and I even managed to sneak a date night movie in afterwards. Another rarity ;) Thats pretty much the only update for me with the exception of the latest issue of Mingle Magazine came out in July. The event that was featured this time was the yellow polka dot bikini beach playdate. Its still surreal to me that I've somehow managed to make my creative outlet something national magazine worthy all while staying at home and raising my little superheros. I do hate that it takes some time away from my blog but I have managed to find the perfect balance of work, and play. I love it bc its something they can enjoy WITH me. Thats SO important for me.
That covers updates for me I think! Chris has been training and working super hard for his next upcoming fight....which actually looks as though its not going to happen. Still, I dont want to forget what a lot our summer consisted of and for him that equals hard work. The fact that the dreaded "curse" as we have termed it reared its ugly head is inconsequential. While it may equal no upcoming fight due to lack of opponent it certainly doesnt diminish what he has done on his end...that makes him a winner to us....the people that count! We really enjoyed seeing him on the promotional poster. It makes Logan smile especially. He looks at it and says "Oh hi Chris" He uses Daddy and Chris interchangeably at this point! Super cute! Even if Chris "retires" from MMA fighting I know that jiu jitsu will always be a passion for him so I'll be more than ok if he just sticks to that and competes in tournaments. I'll support which ever he chooses though! I know one little boy that really does love doing what his daddy does :)
Blog for the boys coming up next :)
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)









No comments:
Post a Comment