Locally, we have a new alternative to visiting Santa at the mall. Santa Land made its debut this year and I honestly didnt go into it expecting a lot. For starters K is really Santa aversive and was adamant about not going as you can see from the picture lol! We took the boys anyway last week and I must say, for our area, it wasnt half bad. They have a few kinks to work out but over all I think the boys loved it so it was worth the visit. We saw the Santa in the parking lot and he was a grouch. Their "real" Santa was out the week we went. He asked me not to take a picture of him but I snuck one anyway. Thug life ;) The boys favorite part was the little kitchen with the cookie decorating. They also were very awesome about sitting in Santa's lap for a picture. We will definitely visit again next year!
Grumpy!
Right before we left :)
I made a Joker cookie....of course :)
No comments:
Post a Comment