Saturday, December 20, 2014

Santa Shop at Underwood and Class Party!

     I'm finally caught up on blog posts! All this past week Chris and I helped at Kal-El's school with Santa Shop. We both really had a blast. Chris is a fabulous gift wrapper (he never lets me forget it either lol) so he went the first day by himself while I worked a little on my client party. Thursday we worked it together and ended up being at the school all day. It was great! We got to watch a little Christmas program done for the school only and eat lunch with Kal-El! Well Chris got to eat with Kal-El...he didnt same his Mommy a seat! I sat beside another one of my little kgarden buddies :)  We also got to enjoy his little class party for Mrs. Davis class. She has gone above and beyond to make their first year special. Kal-El loves her class and I enjoy helping whenever I can. I wish I could have taken more pictures but my camera died. I'm so excited to have my little people home with me for Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive