Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Logan's Big Accomplishment!

I am so proud of Logan.  He is now 100% potty trained!!! We transitioned immediately to underwear and never looked back. I knew when he was ready and it took about a week to get down. I'm not a fan of starting the process early or before a child is ready. Logan was a bit later anyway due to his communication delays but I knew when his speech started to develop at rapid pace and his progression started to catch up that it would be a matter of time. I think he is more proud than even I am. He high fives me every time he goes by himself. He has the best attitude in the world and works so hard. The little things have been a really big deal for us and we celebrate every achievement he makes. Woo hoo for no more diapers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive