Summer is officially over and school is back in session. It went by waay too fast and really crept up on the Borquez house! Its not easy for me to turn my kids over for half a day every five days a week. Kal loves school though so it makes it so much easier on me! Last year we had an amazing first year of school. I have no doubt that is because we had an amazing teacher! I know that we will both miss Mrs. Davis terribly but I also know that first grade we be a wonderful year with brand new memories to cherish. Yesterday Kal-El was a bit worried about a new teacher, new class mates, and a new grade. All of that changed when he received a letter from his new teacher Mrs. Scott. It made his day and he smiled as he read it. I've heard really nice things about her and I'm so happy she is the teacher we ended up with. Her classroom is right next door to Kal's classroom from last year so everything will be familiar. I can't wait to hear how his day went when I pick him up! Bring on first grade adventures!!!
**After school** Chris and I picked Kal up and he told us he had an awesome day. His friend Brodie came home with us and we are all getting ready to head to football practice! First day of 1st grade in the books.
Friday, August 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)












No comments:
Post a Comment